Treating customers fairly (TCF)
We are committed to meeting the TCF outcomes that our regulator, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), expects to be met in order for WFS to treat customers fairly. Our principles are as follows:
- You can be confident that you are dealing with a firm where the fair treatment of clients is central to the corporate culture.
- Products and services marketed and sold by us will be designed to meet the needs of clients and targeted accordingly.
- You are provided with clear information and kept appropriately informed before, during and after the point of sale.
- Where advice is given it will be suitable and will take account of your circumstances.
- You can expect our recommendations to be clearly stated, appropriate for purpose and understandable. Similarly any associated service we provide will be at an acceptable standard with details agreed at the outset.
- If there is any change in your circumstances, and therefore the advice received needs reviewing, we will assist wherever to change the product, switch provider, help submit a claim and, in the last resort, deal with any complaint as quickly as possible.
Click below to download our Treating Customers Fairly policy.
(Adobe Reader is required to view this file, and can be downloaded free from Adobe.)