With people living and working for longer, retirement planning needs to be focused, realistic and a key element of your overall financial plans.
- WFS offers a comprehensive service to employees, the self-employed and to companies
- We identify and explain, in plain English, important issues to consider in order to help you make an informed decision
- We review existing pension arrangements and report on how these may or may not fit with your objectives
- We provide specialist advice to individuals approaching retirement and thereafter manage/regularly monitor the pension portfolio until the eventual purchase of an annuity (if ever).
- We provide advisory/technical support to divorce lawyers and their clients, whether they are receiving a pension share or giving up pension entitlement as a consequence of a pension sharing order
- WFS provides advisory support to employers and their staff on a range of employee benefit schemes
Pension Auto Enrolment
Auto Enrolment is a compulsory government pension initiative aimed at employers, and designed to encourage everyone to save for their retirement. Click here to find out more.