AE started in October 2012 to ensure all employers provide a workplace pension for their staff by 2018. The exact date for each company depends on individual circumstances.
Did you know:
- Provision of employer-sponsored workplace pension schemes is compulsory.
- Each employer has been allocated a date by when their scheme must be in place.
- Failure to comply will result in penalties.
What should you do:
- Find out what your deadline date is.
- Find out which staff must be auto-enrolled.
- Find out what this will cost you.
- Find out how to implement these new regulations.
How do you do this:
Contact us for help and advice now. We have a menu of options to provide as much or as little advice and support as you need. Click here to contact Andrew Potter, Director of Pensions.
- Explain full details of AE to you.
- Work out your staging date – the date by when you must have implemented the scheme.
- Explain your options and the different types of schemes available.
- Undertake a gap analysis – the difference between what you may already offer and what you need to comply with the new regulations.
- Advise when you need to start planning your budgets for AE, and how much it might cost.
- Help you communicate the changes to your staff.
- Liaise with your payroll, pension provider company and your board.
What is your first step?
Call Salisbury Financial Services on 01753 889090 or email Andrew Potter, Director of Pensions.